OCD Intensive Outpatient Program
Discrete care Available to Residents of Colorado, Wyoming and Montana
Stuck in your OCD thoughts?
Have you found individual therapy helpful but struggle with exposures on your own?
Have you found that the treatment you are getting is not enough?
Do you need treatment yet, can’t go out of state to an expensive facility?
Are you nervous about being in a group but, are curious how your peers are recovering?
In Focus Counseling offers a 3-week Adult OCD Intensive-Outpatient Program (IOP) to have more frequent and concentrated treatment for those who are currently in OCD treatment with a therapist. We understand the pressure of finding treatment that fits with your schedule. A Bootcamp stye of intensity can often give you the kickstart you need. There are always sacrifice’s, and this 3-week intensive program of Intensive Outpatient Programing may allow for you to attend with little disruption to life. Our program is set up to utilize services within one’s work environment to provide you with the time to focus on your mental health. The bootcamp is set up to fill into an extended lunch, partial leave from work, and occur at specific dates and times to best support you. This 3 week OCD Intensive Treatment is also a great option for those adults who do not have access to appropriate treatment in their area or who need more support in addition to their individual OCD Treatment and for those who work full schedules. Take a look further about what we can support you with.
Apply for Admission as Soon as Possible for Program running May 2023
Benefits of OCD Intensive Outpatient Treatment
What can I expect?? Well each person gets something different from interacting with the other participants of group:
- Interacting with the group members and improving your exposure to talking about your OCD themes. We get it!
- Engage with OCD in different ways.
- Practice tools with support of the experts
- Overall healthier management of your symptoms of OCD.
- Individualized Group treatment over a short period of time.
- Get all the skills needed to manage symptoms using Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), Exposure and Response Prevention (ERP), Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT), and Building resilience with Compassion Focused Therapy (CFT).
- Perspectives you can trust.
- New insight to your struggles.
- Practice managing your stress and somatic presentations of OCD with Yoga Nidra.
- You learn to use and practice with empirically based techniques when few or no resources are available in your hometown or state.
- Complete your out of program homework to learn more about how your OCD responds the treatment.
- Support from staff to help you troubleshoot issues exposures outside of session.
- Build resilience skills through practice and learning.
Included in the Adult OCD Intensive Outpatient Program is a team of highly skilled OCD treatment providers, symptom-specific manual and homework assignments, and an array of tools and skills needed for long-term recovery. Consultation with family members and treatment professionals may also be necessary. We will coordinate with your providers and offer a 30 mins. consultation session with your family as part of IOP. If you required more intensive family coaching outside of the IOP program, this will be an additional fee so we can support integration of all of your new skills from our program to your home life.
Our Adult OCD IOP includes:
- Peer support by a Certified Peer Support Specialist Chrissie Hodges
- Group Therapy Engagement
- Mindfulness exercises
- Compassionate Treatment
- Expressive Arts
- Yoga Nidra
- Exposure Practice and Support
- Multiple Therapist’s perspective and modalities
- Supportive Homework (Participants are expected to do exposure homework daily)
- Aftercare plan
We do not accept insurance. You may be able to submit a SuperBill for your treatment to be reimbursed to you or pre-approved in network. CPT Code for treatment is a daily code of 90853. Please check with your insurance carrier directly. We cannot speak with your insurance carrier. We hope that we have made this program affordable out of pocket for attendance to reduce the suffering you experience with OCD. That being said, not everyone is a great fit!
* Available in the States of Colorado, Wyoming, and Montana *
Your OCD Intensive Outpatient Program Clinical Team
|Can Expect From Clinical Team||What We Expect From You|
|Practicing exposure within group setting Highly trained OCD/ ERP clinical team Individualized feedback to enhance treatment efficacyCompassionate support & encouragement in a safe setting||Following established group rules in every sessionCompleting Daily Check- In Forms prior to attending sessionsPracticing exposures between group sessions|
Complete our Adult Pre-screening form:
Schedule your intake appointment via https://lori-johnson.clientsecure.me/ Schedule with the following clinicians only: Janet, Carrie, Jennifer, Taylor, OR Gabriel for a “OCD 3 Week Intensive Outpatient Program Intake“. IF you are NOT ready for this type of intensive program AND you are in the State of Colorado, click here to schedule individual OCD Treatment sessions with out other clinicians https://infocuscounselingdenver.com/meet-the-team/
AFTER you are scheduled AND approved you will be sent a welcome email and the Intake Questionnaires through our secure Client Portal. If you have not received your email, CHECK YOUR SPAM first. Call the office to speak with our intake team (720) 295-9522 if you still have not received the welcome email and the Intake Questionnaire.
Complete the Intake Questionnaire sent to you through our Client Portal PRIOR to your clinical intake appointment. After your intake appointment We will review your application on Friday’s as a clinical team and you will be notified of the decision by Monday before end of business day 5pm MST.
Set up your payment plan, if needed. Contact our intake team @(720) 295-9522 or local for Montana (406) 401-9522
APPLY FOR ADMISSION ASAP:
Program running May 2023