OCD Group Therapy in Denver CO | Lakewood,CO
OCD Treatment with ERP focused Group Therapy
We have multiple Virtual Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Treatment groups using Exposure and Response Prevention (ERP). Sliding Scale available for some groups and classes
To register: Call our office at (720) 295-9522 to not be added to the groups
- Teen Mental Health Group: Thursday’s @6pm weekly $45/group
- Adult OCD, ERP, and Compassion – Wednesday’s from @10-11am weekly $45/group
- Yoga Breathwork & Relaxation for Mental Health Class– Tuesday’s, $10/class, @6pm Hybrid
- Family Friend’s, Spouse, and Loved Ones Group– Wednesday’s weekly. PLEASE call to sign-up
- Peer Support Find integrated ways to live life in recovery from OCD-2023 COMING SOON!
Individuals with all types of OCD are welcome to attend. Topics of group may include sensitive issues such as (e.g., taboo themes of OCD, harm obsessions, sexual obsessions, contamination and hygiene-related issues). Participants are encouraged to bring exposure materials to this session (e.g., digital voice recorders, smart phones, contaminated objects, feared objects, notebooks for exposure, triggering pictures, etc.). Exposures will primarily be self-directed but will be facilitated by In Focus Counseling Clinicians
Not sure if the group format is right for you? Call (720) 295-9522 to discuss the option for individual counseling. If you have additional questions about OCD treatment with group therapy available in Lakewood, Colorado
We look forward to helping you focus on what’s important.